Monday, July 02, 2007

Untitled

I quit my job today.

It was kind of a last minute thing. I only gave myself less than a few hours in the morning to think. On impulse, I handed in my resignation letter and informed my boss that this week will be my last.

I'm not even working for money! I don't know why I let myself continued so long...Sick and tired...!

(Correction: I'm only working for money, which means this job is practically useless to me, no meaning at all!)

On a separate note, my application to Uni has seen a further delay. And, you thought things couldn't get any worse, they do, all the problems just multiply like pests on a wet, rainy day. They pile up and up and before you know it, they are this gargantuan, insurmountable task, an emotional and physically tiring hill to mount.

I suddenly get the feeling that I'm never gonna go.

No comments: