Monday, July 16, 2007

Call me gorgeous...and all the things she left unsaid

Hello, dear readers, I would like to tell all of you a little story. A story about a gorgeous babe, with a personality leaving much to be desired. But, in this looks-centric society, it doesn't really matter. Or does it?

what she said: Went clubbing with the gals yesterday, this guy totally tried to hook me up. I just gave him my best, uninterested look.

what she left unsaid: So, I was on my way to clubbing with this bunch of friends when this man whistled at me and called me, 'Hey, gorgeous.' I just totally ignored him, why should I even bother, when I have like - what? a million guys chasing after me! (laughs) - he's totally not worth it, average-looking, nondescript gentlemen.

what she said: Oh, and did I tell you about that time when I was working as a customer service officer and all these random dudes tried hooking up with me because *shy laugh* I don't know! Seriously, I don't know. I'm not even as pretty or as thin or have such big boobs intelligent brains. So, seriously. I don't know what all these guys see in me too! Hahaha...

what she left unsaid: I AM SO DAMN GORGEOUS. DAMN IT. GOD MUST HAVE SPENT DECADES MORE TIME ON ME. Which, explains really, why there are so many ugly people around on this earth. God must have expended all His time and effort on me. Hahaha...

what she said: Met up with my friend Charles today. He brought a friend along, who said I looked pretty, haha.

what she left unsaid: Oh, and did I mention that time that someone called me pretty? What about gorgeous? Beautiful? Appealing? Bewitching? Charming? Classy? Cute? Dazzling? Divine? Elegant? Exquisite? Good-looking? Gorgeous? Lovely? Magnificent? Marvellous? Pretty? Radiant? Ravishing? Dashing? Stunning? Resplendent? Splendid? Statuesque? Stunning? Sublime? Superb?
LIKE DUH. I'M LIKE GOD'S GIFT TO MEN, THE MOST GORGEOUS BABE EVER TO WALK THIS PLANET. WORSHIP ME, YOU ALL NETIZENS.

*Cue shy laughter* Ahh, no of course not. I did NOT just go to dictionary.com, cut and copied that whole chunk of text you see above. I have much more brains than THAT. That, as in yes, I actually did cut and copied all those flowery words above, but no, I'm not going to tell you. *Sticks out tongue and do an act-cute pose*

what she said: Nothing mildly exciting happened today, really. Sian...But, wait a while, before I get on to that, did I mention about that HUNK i bumped into while clubbing at Zouk last night? Oh my fucking god, he has like what the most amazing blue eyes EVER, crystal-clear deep blue sea colour. SWOONS.

what she left unsaid: ONLY SUCH GORGEOUS MALES DESERVE TO BE SEEN WITH A STUNNING WOMAN LIKE ME.

what she said: I received a bunch of roses today at my workplace. It says 'Secret Admirer' on the card attached to the flowers, but I already know who the sender is. Some guys just don't get the message, do they?

what she left unsaid: Oh, *nervous laughter* and just in case anyone of you are interested to know, JJR is like SO totally INTO me. LIKE DUH. I'M THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMAN ON THIS EARTH, DIDN'T YOU ALREADY KNOW. Ohhhh Plllleeeaassseeeee.....Why don't he go look into the mirror or something???!!! Such a fugly guy...who even have the audacity to try wooing a gorgeous babe like me.

And, there you have it, dear readers. A story about a gorgeous babe, with a personality leaving much to be desired. But, in this looks-centric society, it doesn't really matter. Or does it?

No comments: