Friday, May 18, 2007

I REALIZED IN LIFE NO MATTER HOW MUCH HARD WORK YOU PUT IN,
NO MATTER HOW MANY MOUNTAINS YOU SCALE,
NO MATTER WHAT LENGTHS YOU GO TO,
NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WISH HOPE WANT TO,
A GIRL WITH CLEAVAGE AND LIPSTICK CAN 'STEAL' IT ALL AWAY.

Ok, what prompted the above paragraph this time round?
I saw the hard copy.
Last time was the soft copy.
ROAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY ANGRY CAN!!!!

The following is an excerpt from the book
"Dumbing Down our Kids" by Charles Sykes.
I've narrowed it down to two quotes I've found really useful and insightful.

RULE 1
Life is not fair - get used to it.

RULE 11
Be nice to nerds.
Chances are you'll end up working for one.


Now, like a true genius spoken. Don't you think that RULE 11 is very insightful??? Therefore, everyone, please be nice to me. For example, if you decide to 'steal' my article, kindly include my byline please, thank you very much.

Or else, at least have the basic courtesy to let me know in advance, so at least I can whack you in the head or something. You know, to make up for all the anger I would later suffer when I see whatever I'd be better off not seeing.

Actually, smacking you on the head wouldn't be enough, I think I'd probably not resort to violence and say something like, 'The photocopier in my workplace is even sexier than you."

No comments: