Monday, May 07, 2007

ANGER IS ONLY A LETTER AWAY FROM DANGER

Before I've even gotten over my previous hurt and anger, a new wound has availed itself of its opportunity to scab at my abhorrence of it all.

I finally saw the full article with my very own eyes.

There was such a clear discrepancy between MY questions and her style of writing, can??? People would be a fool not to decipher the difference. Hers is without originality and follows the traditional style taken and mine is like...where do I even begin about how GREAT mine is compared to hers???!!

So, shouldn't I have the right to feel even angrier??!!! Hers is so lousy, and she got her NAME in print, what about MINE??!!!!

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The photo clearly showed all of us that were present during the interview, and yet she got ALL THE BLOOODY CREDIT...Where do I even begin????

Why ONLY HER??!!!! WHY only her when it was ME doing the interview, when it was MY questions???!!!! My SUPER creative questions??? (At least more creative than hers laaaa)

And, she even had the bloody cheek to write that SHE got backstage time with them, and that SHE got to interview them.

EXCUSE ME, WHO GOT YOU THE INTERVIEW IN THE FIRST PLACE???!!!!!!!

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

(Hahhh! She even added that the MOST important thing was to INTERVIEW THEM. How funny is that?! VERYYYYY!!! I should think the most important thing for her was the HUG and the SHAKING OF HANDS.)

生气是拿别人的错误来惩罚自己。
但是我没办法不把这次的错误视为我愚蠢造成的后果。