Sunday, June 10, 2007

You mean she's crying in guilt, pillows soaked in tears?

I don't understand.

Someone left a comment on my blog:

'Be kind to others for they may be fighting a harder battle than you are.'

Obviously, for you dumb-asses out there, it's clearly referring to my previous post.

The thing is, I don't get it. I seriously don't.

Are you trying to tell me that for 'stealing' my byline, her guilty conscience is tugging at her like the irritating cries of a newborn, that she's crying with guilt, having sleepless nights, feeling sorry for it, chugging up remorseful thoughts in her heart, thinking of ways to make up for it?

How else would you define 'a harder battle than you are'?

Do you even know what kind of battle I'm fighting?

Do you even know how angry I feel?

Do you even know why I'm so angry?

Do you even have a clue why I make myself into a wreckage of bitterness, going through again and again in my mind the inexhaustible list of 'What ifs?'

The truth is this:

She doesn't give a damn.

Wake up now.
You don't understand nothing.

The truth is that I'm so mad at the fact that I care so much,
and she doesn't give a damn.

No comments: