Monday, June 04, 2007

Why it's better to keep your mouth shut

I was together with a colleague in a lift today, when I decided to mention this to her.

"Eh, can I ask you something?
You know, my friend told me that when her teacher went to Australia,
those people over there threw water bottles at her leh!"

My colleague paused for a while, before replying:

"Yeah, it's true! You know, one of my friends, she went to Australia.
She took the public transport, and they threw orange juice on her!
Why? Because she's Chinese."

Which is why I'm can't tell you how excited I am to be going Down Under for my further education soon. In fact, I can't wait! I wish I could just hop onto a plane right now and fly over to my most favourite country in the world! No, seriously, I can't wait to have water bottles and orange juice thrown all over me. In fact, I'm so happy I'm gonna open up some champagne right now and celebrate. Yippee!

No comments: