Monday, November 10, 2008

melbourne - singapore - korea - singapore - melbourne


Yes! Finally booked my flight to Korea! It is a 14-hours flight, but because I spend 7 hours in transit, the air ticket is a lot cheaper. It would cost $500 more to fly direct to Korea. Amazingly, the cheapest air carrier turned out to be SIA, so I will be spending 8 hours in transit in Singapore!!!

My conversation with the staff went something like this...

Staff: In the airport in Singapore, there is this area that you can spend in transit. So you can watch TV and wait there blah blah blah...
Me: Er, it's ok. Because I live there.
Staff: - stares at me in silence -
Me: I live in Singapore, it's my country!
Staff: Oh, that's your country?
Both: HAHAHAHAHA...

Will be departing Melbourne on 20th November, and reaching Singapore at 3.55pm, and I have 8 hours there before departing for South Korea, Incheon Airport at 11.45pm. Spending 2 weeks in YJ's house, then mum and sis will join me there, and we will be touring areas like Jeju Island (Teddy Bear Museum - Goong!) and many other locations where Korean dramas like Coffee Prince have been filmed. Can't wait! =)

And, then on my birthday, I will be back in Singapore again at night, but only for about two hours or so, so I will probably while my time away in Changi Airport before I catch my midnight flight. And, then it's back to Melbourne again for Sis's graduation ceremony.

No comments: