Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I have my own house!! At last!!!


Yay - finally! I have my own house! Just take a look at my new house, it's so big! Big living room, big kitchen, big bathroom, big wardrobe, reminds me a bit of home, me is a happy girl! =)




















































A super happy me jumping around and posing on my mega super king-sized bed =))

Ok fine. So this is Eurani's house in Toorak (the rich people's area, although the houses are a tad old) and I'm staying just for the night. But can't a girl dream?

Btw, the house is not as fantastic as it looks. It has really bad reception and bad electricity supply. When my friend and I wanted to watch TV, she had to manually hold up the TV antenna.


Me: (happily sitting on the sofa, wrapped up in blanket) No, a bit to the right.
Friend: (twists antenna to the right)
Me: No, no! To your left!
Friend: (twists antenna to the left)
Me: Ok, that's better.
Friend: (drops antenna to the floor, reception starts to go haywire)
Me: Hey!!!
Friend: What?! Do you expect me to stand there the whole night holding up that stupid antenna?!!!!
Me: Hee...

After a while...

Me: Hey, it's very cold. Can you please turn on the heater?
Friend: Cannot. Because this is a very old house, you can only turn on one thing at a time. So if you turn on the heater, you cannot watch TV.
Me: ... (OS: what kind of house is this...)


No comments: