Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Brighton Beach



Brighton Beach is a childhood dream come true. Ever since Fann Wong did an 8 Days photoshoot Down Under, I've been wanting to visit those places she did her photoshoots in. Brighton Beach was one of the destinations. So, on a hot summer's day, Hannah and I headed out to Brighton Beach. Good riddance to the winter season!


I took this shot of a jellyfish, because they were everywhere on the beach. Some dead, some alive. I went really really close to get this close-up shot. But, later, I learnt that jellyfish are one of the most dangerous creatures on this earth. Those who were bitten by a jellyfish have suffered the most painful and slow death, that has been described as worse as having a tiger bite half your neck off because the jellyfish's venom will go through every veins in your body slowly before it finally attacks your heart.

































No comments: