Thursday, May 08, 2008

not the biggest nerd

Friend: Do you know that Caucasian guy and girl?

Me: Yup, I went out clubbing with them once.

Friend: (incredulous look) YOU went clubbing?

Me: Yup.

Friend: You mean you went CLUBBING?

Me: Yup. (sarcastic) And I even smoked and took drugs.

Friend: (shakes head) I think, by the time you get to Year 3, you would have become bad and corrupted.

My friend cannot be more wrong. I am a nerd, and 10 years down the road, I will still be a nerd. 50 years down the road, and I will be an old nerd, if I get to live till that age that is. My purpose of blogging about this is to say that doesn't mean you hang out with people who sleep around, means that one day, you will end up sleeping around. Although it does happen, but I would like to believe that I am not a person who is easily influenced. And, also to tell readers, that although it is hard to believe it, there are bigger nerds than myself around.

No comments: