Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thank You

Thank you for all your comments.

Well, initially, I had adjusted my comments option to be moderated upon. Meaning, readers who post comments on my blog will have to gain my approval first before the comment goes up.

Because I had not clicked on the option that requests for an email informing me that a comment has been left on my blog by so-and-so, and logging into your blog account does not automatically inform you about this, I was unaware of the over 30 or so comments left by readers in my blog over the past months.

The reason I'm posting this is because many of those readers who left comments on my blog were strangers! Imagine my surprise!

The comments were obviously not ad-targeted or shameless advertising. Because they did not come with a note like, "Come visit my blog at www...."

Some of the comments were that the idea for my blog was unique, and basically praises lavished and heaped upon the webmaster of this blog, me!

Hohoho, I had no idea anyone else besides my friends who would have taken such a curious interest in my blog, so thank you for all your comments, strangers.

No comments: