Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Whimsically Chicful - 昨夕的流逝

Sparingly hollow in within
existing in a single vacuum

Time is an indulgence
my meandering imagination
my random thoughts are painful
where pleasure ceases to exist

Funereal is the colour of my mood
melancholy is the rhythm of my pensive soul


Something stirs deep within
a riot of unadulterated dark emotions
swallowing me and;
I seek consolence from a mirthless soul

Laughter fades into oblivion
Blanketing gloomliness all around

I dread the prison I'm forced to return
Like the prisoners of the WWII
Where rules dictate their routine
No freedom! No democracy! No life!

I tip-toe around the swirling unknown with the same tentativeness
of a parent afraid of disturbing his sleeping child
I sink carelessly and thoughtlessly
When I should have been mindful of my boundaries

Forgive me while I put on back my mask
The very mask that when I remove
reveal volumes of naked emotions

Is the beginning the end
Or the end a superior start to a new chapter?

If life is a rat race
Where will you be?

Repetitive does nothing for creativity
freedom is just the state of mind
Cognitive thoughts caged in one's mind
like a snarling animal in within.

Will I ever be freed
from my muse?

Sigh. School is reopening.

No comments: