Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I was having this interesting conversation with a colleague of mine.


Well, my colleague (let's just call her Ning) was taking a few pictures of herself in the office using my handphone. She took this picture of her and a toy bear. I mms-ed the picture to her afterwards, together with a note that said, "Cute! (bear)".


She replied in chinese, "Well, if there weren't a good accessory (herself) to pair up with it (the bear), the picture wouldn't have turned out cute, no?"


Then, she went on to say, "Try asking Nono (famous Taiwanese host cum comedian) to pose beside it (the bear) lah!" For the uninitiated, below is a picture of Nono (he's the guy on the left).


5 seconds pass by...

Before I said, "Nono? Isn't he the ugly guy that host beside jacky wu?"

...

I am sloW! I know! ANd my friend is very bad!! I gave her a huge scolding and beating afterwards..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha Carmen's here. U can really make a blog entry out of Ning's photo-taking activity? not bad not bad (rofl)