Thursday, November 29, 2007

everything's not right.

I am constantly in a point of my life where I'm unhappy with the status quo. Always waiting for everything to be over, always lusting after the grass that is greener on the other side. It's tiring. Everytime it's over, I tell myself that I won't let myself go through that phrase of life again. But, then, I do. I do it over and over again. I never learn from my mistakes. I don't know why I'm always stuck in a rut. I'm sick of harvesting hope for my future, when the truth is, nothing's happening. Nothing's gonna change. I'm sick of that. I don't know myself anymore. I hate the reflection in the mirror. I disappoint myself. I let myself down. I ask myself the same questions over and over again. I still haven't found answers. The wintry climate in my heart is not right. Nothing's right.

I guess I want everything I can't have.

No comments: